This is a system to reward players in-game for things they do to help make the campaign better overall.
What’s a Benefit Point (Bennie)?Benefit Points function just like Action Points with three exceptions:
- Persistent – Bennies don’t go away after a long rest.
- Maximum – You may have a maximum of three (3) Bennies. They’re meant to be used, not hoarded.
- Unrestricted – You may spend as many Bennies as you have in an encounter, but only once per turn.
How to Earn Bennies
- A character journal entry or interlude of 500 words or more.
- An awesome in-character moment (GM Discretion).